Monday 4 October 2010

Introduction

Hello all!!! :)

I am a lover of food in all ways whether it be buying it, cooking it or eating it. I shall try to post most days about what I'm cooking and/or baking for the day and shall try to include pics of the successes and disasters!

I'll also be posting about my current project to do something about the jungle that is my current garden which I really want to turn into somewhere nice and relaxing with a big vegetable patch. I would love to be able to grow most of my own veg and at the minute I do the next best thing by getting a lovely organic box delivered every week from www.kentvegbox.co.uk. They deliver me beautiful fresh veg and that mens I get to try more new recipes with interesting veg. I'm getting loads of squash from them at the minute which always looks so exciting and so easy to use. More of that in later posts!

I will also be posting on any food related events and restaurants I go to. So for example, I'm off to the MasterChef popup restaurant at Meza on Saturday (very exciting!!) so I'll let you know how that goes. Also got MasterChef live coming up in November and the Love Cooking Festival. Wow, I didn't realise how addicted to food I was before I started writing this - with MasterChef Australia on television in the background!

That's it for now, not sure what is on the menu for dinner tonight but I shall post tomorrow to let you know how it goes.

Bye for now!!

Natz
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment